2018 Dates for your Diary
The following are dates for events that Longford Triathlon Club will be supporting.
Midlands Duathlon Series
- Duathlon 1 Lanesboro - Sliabh Bawn Sunday 11th March.
- Duathlon 2 Longford - Slashers GAA Grounds Sunday 15th April.
Note: For 2018 Longford Tri will be participating in a new format Midlands Duathlon series with other local clubs. Initially Lanseboro Tri Club have committed to running Duathlon 1 and Longford Tri Club have committed to running Duathlon 2.
County Longford Community Games U15 Duathlon Sunday 22nd April 2018 at 5pm. Duathlon distances are as set out by community games and are 1.4Km run one around the gravel area of Clonguish GAA grounds, 8km bike out and back in the direction of Brianstown and 1.4Km run two around the Clonguish GAA grounds.
Midlands Aquathon Series
- Longford Tri Aquathon June 2018
- Athlone Tri Aquathon June 2018
- Midlands Tri Aquathon June 2018
- Lanesboro Two Provinces Aquathon June 2018
- Lough Key Aquathon June 2018
Other Local events
- The Ros Run Saturday 31st March
- Clonguish GAA 5K Easter Sunday 1st April.
- Longford AC 5K & 10K road race - New Date Sunday 2nd April 2018.
- Lough Key Tri Club beginner Pool Try a Tri - Carrick on Shannon, Sunday 8th April 2018.
- Royal Canal Run Saturday 21rd April.
- Longford Tri Tarmonator Triathlon - Sunday 10th June 2018
- Two Provinces Kidathon Fri 13th July.
- Two Provinces Triathlon Sat 14th July.
- Swim Lough Rynn Sunday 29th July.
- Cavan Triathlon Club Triathlon - July 2018.
- Caroline Kearney Olympic Triathlon - Sunday 11th August 2018.
- Athlone Triathlon 2018.
- Longford Marathon and Half Marathon - Sunday 26th August 2018.
- Lough Key Triathlon - Sunday 2nd September 2018.
- Cascais 70.3 Iron Man Portugal - Saturday 30th September 2018.
You may also be interested in one of the many Triathalon Ireland sanctioned events in 2018. See Triathlon Ireland for details