Longford Triathlon Club welcomes you to compete in our inaugural Triathlon in Dring, County Longford.
"Lord of the Dring" Triathlon
Saturday 27th July 2013
Cost of Entry:
Single competitor €40
Relay Team €60
The cost of entry is the same for both the Sprint Triathlon and the Try-a-Tri
- Competitors can register the evening before the race at Dring Shore on Friday, July 26th between 7:00pm and 9:00pm.
- Registration opens again at 8:00am on Saturday, July 27th and closes at 9:30am.
- The transition area will be open from 8:00am on race day and closes at 10:00.
- Transition will remain closed until the race has been concluded.
- The race briefing will start at 10:00am. All competitors must attend this briefing.
- The Lord of the Dring Triathlon will start at 10.30am sharp.
Triathlon Ireland Licences:
- If you have a TI card you must present it at registration.
- Anyone who doesn’t have a TI card can get a One Day Licence to take part in this event.
- These can be obtained from Triathlon Ireland and must be ordered before midnight on the Thursday prior to the event.
See more at: http://bit.ly/199PidS
- Refreshments will be available on site on the day of the race.
- There will be food provided for competitors after the race.
- The prize giving will take place on site once all the finishing times have been received.